Join St. Kate’s PLG for the MN AIDS Walk on Sunday, May 19!
After a good experience last year, PLG is participating in the MN AIDS Walk again! The walk is a 6-mile walk, starting and ending in Minnehaha park, a whole lot of fun, and for a great cause!
To join the St. Kate’s MLIS MN AIDS Walk Team,
- Head over to the MN AIDS Walk homepage
- Under Walk, select Join a Team
- Search for “St. Kate’s MLIS” or even just “MLIS”
- Hit Join!
If you can’t join us but would be interested in donating, visit the St. Kate’s MLIS Team page.
Good things to know:
- Registration is free, and you’re not required to raise a certain amount of money. You set your own fundraising goal.
- There is free public transit to Minnehaha Park for the walk that Sunday (and carpooling is also always an option!).
- Prizes available! There are fundraising incentives for the walk.
- There’s also a run earlier that morning if faster is more your style.
- MN AIDS Project does a lot of really good things. Read up on it on their site.