Join St. Kate’s PLG for the MN AIDS Walk on Sunday, May 17!
After a good experience the past two years, PLG is participating in the MN AIDS Walk again! The walk is a 6-mile walk, starting and ending in Minnehaha park, a whole lot of fun, and for a great cause!
To join the St. Kate’s MLIS MN AIDS Walk Team,
- Head over to the St Kate MLIS Team page
- At the bottom of the list of team members, click Join our Team!
If you can’t join us but would be interested in donating, visit the St. Kate MLIS Team page.
Good things to know:
- Registration is free, and you’re not required to raise a certain amount of money. You set your own fundraising goal.
- There is free public transit to Minnehaha Park for the walk that Sunday (and carpooling is also always an option!).
- Prizes available! There are fundraising incentives for the walk.
- MN AIDS Project does a lot of really good things. Read up on it on their site.