Here is a brief recap of our meeting on September 12th, 2011. If you want to read the long-winded version, join us at our wiki.
- Meeting dates listed here. We encourage PLG members and all LIS students to attend Monday night programming – and meet with us first!
- We will be present with snacks and conversation at the Student Group Monday Night event on September 19th, 2011. Be there.
- In an effort to make PLG more accessible to more people while remaining productive, we will be meeting once a month but communicating regularly via the wiki. As individual projects arise, we may break up into committees who can also use the wiki to organize and communicate.
- We will be discontinuing our use of a yahoo! listserv. We recommend that current members of the listserv join the wiki.
- We’re considering electing officers. This will be discussed at the first meeting.
- We will be co-sponsoring a Book Drive w/the SCU ALA. The drive will occur during the first two weeks of December. The cause will be determined after both ALA and PLG meet for the first time of the year.
See you next Monday night!